Tuesday 27 September 2011

Turning this thing AROUND!

Okay, I'm not a very good blogger. I never write things, a rather major impairment I feel. Mostly I think it's because my blog was so undefined that there were too many possibilities for me, and so I did nothing. Partially it's because I'm lazy. Either way, that's changing!
I'm going to switch this blog from a blog about "STUFF" to a blog about "Dorks and Dorkettes!". What's the difference? Well I'm not doing game reviews for one. I will do reviews of products I use in the Dorks and Dorkettes management, and I'll also do reviews on things that I use to make things that I use in Dorks and Dorkettes management (for example the nice little java tool I wrote that orders my thoughts... more on that later).
All in all I'll be trying to post more often, but I might not. I'll do my best, but the aim of this will be to try and do this whole blog thing better. I'll certain update the Server post I made and fix the spelling mistakes (I'm much more into reading things through before posting now) and I'll also be posting another one, of what's happened several months on.
With the Dorks and Dorkettes domain comes a lot; a website, a server, a blog, shortly coming an Android App section, D&D stuff, RP stuff, Steampunk stuff and Minecraft stuff. There is more, but it's a bit late here now so I won't go into it here. I will later though. I'm going to post things here that might not make sense to all of you as well, possibly a post about the RP I run, or another I'm involved in. If a post contains information you won't get, I'll be sure to put an opening paragraph stating that it contains stuff that isn't relevant to everyone and I'll also direct you to somewhere you can find out if you wish to get involved and make it relevant to you.
Hopefully this makes sense, I'm going to do my best to keep this place a little tidier and to post things here that interest me now, but that are focused at the Dorks and Dorkettes space. That should give me some aid in writing, and also keep me a bit more motivated. We'll see how it goes.
Ciao for now,
~Longeye~

No comments:

Post a Comment